Maui Eldorado Condos For Sale
The well-established Maui Eldorado Resort extends along a 10.2-acre tract close to the northern section of Kaanapali Beach. Maui property buyers and investors discover luxurious condos in the upscale Maui Eldorado residential enclave. Today, condominium communities in the State of Hawaii sometimes provide homes used as vacation rentals and/or long-term rentals.
Maui Eldorado Condos For Sale
Recent Sales in Maui Eldorado
Maui Eldorado Condos Fee Simple and Leasehold
Maui Eldorado condos for sale or lease only rarely reach the realty marketplace in Kaanapali. Constructed in 1968, this subdivision possesses a distinctive ambiance. It consists of 204 apartments and townhomes clustered within more than ten buildings. Outrigger Hotels & Resorts manages this property for the resort and the condo community.
These beautiful Maui condos for sale or lease encompass 71 studio units of approximately 600 to 800 square feet each. A total of 91 residences consist of one-bedroom homes with one or two baths. The floor plans in these units provide for approximately 1200 finished square feet. An additional 42 units offer two bedrooms and two baths. They range in size up to approximately 1700 square feet.
Attractive Community Amenities
Some published statistics suggest only 10% of the condos in this location serve as owner-occupied units. The remaining 90% are all used as short-term vacation rentals. The complex furnishes a guest laundry and a beachfront cabana.
Shared condo community amenities in this location include three in-ground swimming pools and a barbecue and picnic area. A series of paved walkways extend through the attractively landscaped grounds. Reportedly, the Maui Eldorado condominiums provide a golf cart for residents to use traveling on the 10-acre property.
Ka'anapali Condos For Sale
A Great Location in West Maui
Condos for sale in Kaanapali in this residential community enjoy an excellent location. This complex stands just a short distance from the northernmost extension of Kaanapali Beach. Visit nearby Pacific Ocean beach parks easily to enjoy swimming, snorkeling, paddle boarding, and kite flying.
The Honoapiilani Highway passes very close to this development. It enables residents to reach a variety of destinations along Maui's western and southwestern coastline with ease. Residents of Maui Eldorado enjoy quick access by road to resorts in Kapalua and Lahaina. They also travel seamlessly to visit attractions in Wailuku and Kahului (both in Central Maui).
Seek Knowledgeable Advice About Maui Real Estate
Before making any purchasing or leasing decisions involving realty in Maui, property buyers benefit by discussing their plans with knowledgeable licensed local real estate industry professionals and attorneys. Obtaining input from these individuals often proves especially helpful for investors. Specific real estate laws and regulations usually differ from one state to another.
Buyers select condos for sale in Kaanapali for a variety of reasons. These properties frequently serve as full-time homes for people living in the State of Hawaii. The thriving tourism industry in the state often prompts realty purchasers to hunt for second homes in the area to use as seasonal vacation properties. Additionally, some investors focus their efforts full-time upon the robust Maui realty marketplace.
Some Reasons to Select Maui Condos For Sale
Maui Eldorado carries broad appeal. As a residential community established during the 1960s, this charming enclave maintains a choice location within scenic Kaanapali. Visitors from around the world journey to this spot to enjoy the region's pleasant, sunny climate. The rich, fine sand beaches in the locale have helped make West Maui a popular vacation destination.
The resort complex maintains a full-time maintenance staff on the premises. Residents and resort guests may request available concierge services. Owning a condo in a resort alleviates property owners of many of the burdens associated with keeping realty in a stylish, updated condition. It offers a more carefree lifestyle in beautiful West Maui. If you'd like to learn more, it's never too early to reach out!
Get In Touch
Get started on your journey to owning property on Maui by getting in touch with us at Maui Elite Property.
Maui Pickleball: Find a Court and Play Today
While pickleball was first played in Bainbridge Island, Washington as an improvised backyard game based on badminton in 1965, its popularity grew slowly over most of its history. However, pickleball has exploded in popularity around the country and on Maui over…