Maui Sunset By The Numbers
|Avg. Days On Market||134|
Property Types (active listings)
Maui Sunset For Sale
Great Value in Kihei
According to Maui Sunset statistics, the market is booming, with median sales prices showing an increase of 29.1% since 2018 plus an additional 4.8% since 2019. While there are many vacation and investment properties to choose from throughout this area of Maui, the condos for sale at the Maui Sunset Resort offer lots of value for the money.
Inside the resort, you’ll find amenities that include a swimming pool and hot tub, lounge furniture, 2 tennis courts, shuffleboard courts, a barbeque area, sauna, and spacious condos.
South Kihei Condos For Sale
Maui Sunset Property Details
Choose from 1, 2, and 3 bedroom floor plans, each with a fully-equipped kitchen, washer and dryer, air conditioning, and a private lanai
- Built: 1975
- Located on 6.5 acres of beachfront property in Kihei
- 225 condos housed within two 5-story buildings, equipped with elevators
- Units consist of 1-3 bedrooms
- 1 bedroom, two bath units offer 681 square feet
- 2 bedroom, 2 bath units offer between 927 and 974 square feet
- 3 bedroom, 3 bath units offer 1392 square feet
- Onsite amenities include 2 tennis courts, shuffleboard, sauna, swimming pool, hot tub, putting green, workout room, barbeque and lounge area
- Short-term rentals allowed
- Nearby conveniences include retail and gift shops, award-winning restaurants, grocery stores, a post office, and Waipuilani Park
Imagine enjoying the tropical views from your private lanai or taking an evening stroll along the beach before retiring in your very own luxury condo.
The resort swimming pool is conveniently located between the two buildings where you can swim a few laps or soak up the sun in the furnished lounge area. Right next door, you’ll also find a large green space, as well as a covered pavilion to escape from the heat of the day. Whether you are single, a young married couple, or have a growing family, Maui Sunset resort has something for everyone.
North Kihei Condos For Sale
You won’t need to venture very far from your condo to find an array of entertainment choices or stock up on those daily essentials. Directly along the beach is the popular Waipuilani Park, the perfect place to spend the day swimming or playing a game of volleyball or tennis on one of the many multipurpose fields.
Then, a quick 10-minute drive will take you to practically everything you could possibly need from a supermarket, shopping center, and dining choices galore.
Maalaea Harbor is also in an area where there are a plethora of water activities including boat trips, paddleboarding, snorkeling, and tours to places like Molokini Crater.
Get In Touch
Get started on your journey to owning property on Maui by getting in touch with us at Maui Elite Property.
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.